Tuesday, October 18, 2011

iPhone 4S

iPhone 4S is now officially released and Apple sold 4 million in 3 days!




Well, I know, its just a phone (= personal preference/asset), so I'm not going to praise it anymore. You can check all the features from the original source The reason I got it, was that I already got a buyer for my old phone and got unlocked 4S for relatively cheap price.

However, the exciting part is that I finally own a portable camera, which allows me to take nicer pictures and ジェットダイスケ will probably introduce nice apps and lenses to go with it.


I have been keeping up a photoblog of "Wall of Energy drinks" on my private facebook page, but since it has rapidly become popular, I'm going to introduce a new blog, only for energy drinks. It will be kept apart from my カリカレー blog, so that I can focus more on Japanese things here (which I haven't done much in these days)  :sadface

Anyways, here's a sample of future:


Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment